Virtual Parent to Parent Information Sessions
DateTuesday, May. 10, 2022
Tuesday, Aug. 9, 2022
Grand Canyon University invites all parents and guardians of prospective students to our regional Virtual Parent to Parent Information Sessions.
Designed to help your family make an informed college decision, learn more about life as a GCU parent/guardian and hear directly from the parent/guardian of a GCU student from your region discuss their experience with GCU.1
- Sending your student to college or out of state
- GCU’s public safety
- Understanding GCU’s value of faith
- Academic and social life on campus
- Communicating with your student while they’re at college
Registered Virtual Parent to Parent Information Sessions
For parents and families who have paid their registration deposit, Grand Canyon University invites you to our regional Virtual Parent to Parent Information Sessions for registered students.
Through the session, registered parties can learn more about our parent and family programs while communicating with GCU Parent Council Members. They can speak to their experiences as the parent of a Lope.
Learn and ask questions about:
- Being involved as a GCU parent
- Being a part of a Lopes Family Group
- Becoming a GCU Parent Council member or Ambassador
These events will take place live over Zoom. Spots are limited, so RSVP today!
1 Please note, hosts are subject to the availability of current GCU parents. While not common, your host may be from a different region.