“T” in STEM Event
DateThursday, Sep. 10, 2020
Time3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
For questions, contact [email protected]
- This event has passed.
This event can now be brought to your school virtually!
Please contact Canyon PD to learn about more options https://bit.ly/CPDinquiry.
In today’s blended learning environment, the “T” in STEM is developing into a necessary commodity for all students to be able to access learning. In this series, K12 teachers and administrators will become familiar with the Engineering Design Process, active learning strategies, and digital tools that enhance classroom engagement in virtual and in-person environments. Participants will augment their Professional Learning Networks and develop strategies that help students navigate, design and create with technology.
- Interactively discuss the Engineering Design Process and how it relates to the “T” in STEM
- Discuss and develop active learning strategies for secure online environments
- Learn digital tools that encourage student engagement and measure student achievement through formative assessment
- Join Professional Learning Networks for security tips and tech tool resource sharing
- Create a digital portfolio and learn how this tool can enhance your students’ relationship with the “T” in STEM
- Sept. 10
- Oct. 22
- Nov. 19
Times: 3 – 5 pm (MST – AZ Time)
Professional Development Hours: 6
- $150 per person
- $400 for a team of three from same district/school (10% discount)