The New Arizona Funding Ecosystem
DateThursday, Nov. 3, 2022
Phoenix, AZ 85017
Time1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Please reach out to [email protected] for any questions leading up to the event.
- This event has passed.
Arizona is now one of the nation’s hot beds for innovation and entrepreneurship. Startup companies and VC firms are setting up in Arizona.
In the last 12 months Arizona has very quietly assembled a new investment ecosystem. The purpose of this gathering is to update, educate and meet the firms that make up Arizona’s new funding ecosystem.
Attendees will learn about new funding opportunities and why this ecosystem has the potential to dramatically accelerate Arizona’s economy.
Panel speakers include:
- Ben Brockwell, Principal, AZ-VC Fund, Arizona’s largest VC Fund
- Craig Weiss, Managing Partner, Flagstaff Ventures, an Arizona consumer-focused VC Fund
- Ryan Edwards, Managing Partner, Prospeq, an Arizona venture lending firm
- Corey Frank, CEO, Branch49, an Arizona revenue generation services firm
- Diana Sankovic, Director of Venture Investments, Arizona Venture Development Corporation, an Arizona-focused venture capital fund