Lopes Virtual Professional Development for Future Educators
DateThursday, Feb. 25, 2021
Time5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- This event has passed.
GCU’s College of Education is excited to provide professional development opportunities for Educators Rising, Ed Professions and FCCLA early childhood students in preparation for the March state leadership conference.
In this virtual, symposium-style event, attendees will be welcomed by faculty leadership and participate in breakout sessions that focus on professionalism. Future educators will receive feedback and suggestions from GCU faculty and Educators Rising GCU teacher candidates to better prepare them for the future.
Breakout sessions include:
- Personal Brand Management
- It’s never too early to develop your confidence, character, and begin networking in education
- Virtual Elevator Pitch
- Learn tips to spark interest and captivate an audience
- Public Speaking 101
- Learn strategies and gain tips on successful presentation skills
- Resume Building
- Start building an eye-catching resume
At the conclusion of the event, each attendee will receive a professional development certificate that can be included on a resume.
Spots are limited, so RSVP today!
Questions? Just reach out to [email protected] for more information!