Purpose Driven Digital Marketing Strategies
DateTuesday, Feb. 4, 2020
Phoenix, 85017 United States
Time7:30 am - 10:00 am
- This event has passed.
Grand Canyon University’s Canyon Professional Development is now offering digital marketing training for K12 schools. These training sessions, which will take place four times in February, will have a focus on social media and website marketing focused on boosting enrollment and engaging with your K12 school community.
Each session will be held in GCU Stadium Building 9, room 100 and will begin with a light breakfast at 7:30 am, followed by the program from 8 – 10 am. Sessions will be led by Shawna Barnett, executive director of digital marketing at Grand Canyon Education, and Becky Barber, social media marketing manager at Grand Canyon Education.
Feb. 4: Social Media as a Communications and Engagement Tool
- Learn how to create social media brand standards
- Maximize your use of non-paid social media campaigns
- Bring your message to the entire school community through impactful social media posts
Feb. 11: Social Media as an Enrollment Tool
- Understand paid campaigns and how to use them effectively
- Learn how to target and reach a new audience
- Allow social media tools to work for you as you build your brand through social media
Feb. 18: Benchmarking Your Website
- How do the search engines benchmark your website and how your site measure up compared to your competition?
- Learn how to evaluate your website’s performance utilizing tools, tips and technology.
Feb. 25: Content Marketing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- What makes content valuable?
- How do you leverage content to grow web traffic and increase visitors to your website?
- Learn the basics of content marketing, how to evaluate content on your website and how to optimize your web content for search engines.
Attendees are welcome to attend as many or few sessions as they desire. Admittance to each session is $50 per person.
For more information or questions, email [email protected].