Forensic Science Day
DateTuesday, Mar. 3, 2020
Location3300 W. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85017 United States
Time7:00 am - 1:00 pm
Grand Canyon University invites high school juniors, seniors and community college students to our campus on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 for Forensic Science Day 2020. This is a great opportunity for students to learn about the field of forensic science, tour our science labs and participate in fun learning activities!
During Forensic Science Day, students will have the opportunity to:
- CHECK OUT fingerprint and handwriting analysis
- HEAR from subject matter experts in forensic science and other STEM fields
- OBSERVE blood spatter reconstruction
- PARTICIPATE in a crime scene competition
- TOUR DNA labs and view real human cadavers in the dissection lab
- WATCH live police dog demonstrations
- LEARN about GCU’s STEM programs
Information you should know:
- This event is for high school juniors and seniors and community college students
- An adult (teacher, chaperone or parent) must accompany all students under 18
- There is no charge to attend this event*
- Lunch will be provided for registered guests
- Space is limited and reserved on a first-come, first-served basis based on the order in which we receive completed permission forms
- All students, teachers and chaperones attending must submit a permission form
- Registration may close early if capacity is reached
*No travel reimbursement will be provided.
If you are a student, parent or teacher who would like to receive email updates about registration, contact RSVP@gcu.edu.
If capacity for the event is reached, registration may close early. Space is not guaranteed. We encourage you to submit your permission forms early to secure space for you and/or your group. All permission forms for registered individuals and groups must be received within five business days of online registration. We are unable to secure space beyond that timeframe for those without completed permission forms on file.
Questions? Contact RSVP@gcu.edu or 602-639-6678.
We look forward to seeing you!
**Registration may close early if capacity is reached. Space is limited and is reserved first-come, first-served based in the order in which we receive completed permission forms. We encourage you to submit your permission forms early to secure space for you and/or your group. Space is not guaranteed.
† All permission forms for registered individuals and groups must be received within five business days of online registration. We are unable to secure space beyond that time frame for those without completed permission forms on file and we will release the space for other attendees.
Documents and Forms
- Permission Forms
- Parking Map
- Bus Sign Template