DateTuesday, Sep. 22, 2020
Time3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
For questions, contact [email protected]
- This event has passed.
This event can now be brought to your school virtually!
Please contact Canyon PD to learn about more options https://bit.ly/CPDinquiry.
Differentiated instruction is a method of teaching that provides a learning environment rich in a variety of modalities. This session is designed to provide K-6 teachers and support staff with the resources to create a learning environment that will maximize the potential for student success by using the strategies associated with differentiated instruction. At the end of this session K-6 teachers and support staff will possess an introductory repertoire of tools and strategies preparing them for differentiating instruction that will allow them to respond to the diverse needs of the students in their classroom.
- Define Differentiated Instruction
- Reflect on classroom practices and student learning
- Identify strategies and resources to support differentiated learning
- Evaluate formative assessment tools used to drive differentiated instruction
- Sept. 22
- Sept. 29
Times: 3:30 – 5:30 pm (MST – AZ Time)
Professional Development Hours: 4
- $100 per person
- $270 for a team of three from same district/school (10% discount)