Cyber Lopes Capture The Flag
DateSaturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Phoenix, AZ 85017 United States
Time11:00 am - 5:00 pm
For more information, contact daniel.hazy@GCU.edu.
- This event has passed.
GCU is proud to host this year’s Cyber Lopes Capture the Flag Competition (CTF). Capture The Flag (CTF) is a jeopardy style event which consists of answering cyber-related questions from multiple categories. Each question/category scores points for the team. When the time runs out, the team with the most points wins the competition. With cybersecurity careers in high-demand, this event challenges high school and community college students of all skill levels to see if they have what it takes to become a Cyber Lope.
- Teams are required to have a minimum of two and a maximum of four members.
- Single RSVPs will be grouped in to teams at check-in.
- Teams will be required to show a valid HS or CC student ID at check-in.
- All competitors must fill out an on-campus waiver once they RSVP. Completed waivers must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teams Will be Provided:
- Two laptops with Kali Linux
- Pencils and paper
- Food and beverages
Antelope (Beginner – Intermediate):
The Antelope competition is designed for students with no prior cybersecurity experience. Competitors will work through entry-level to intermediate tasks and use basic problem-solving skills related to current technology. Some questions will require the use of Kali Linux and other industry tool sets.
|Team Registration||Individual Registration|