Classroom Management for In-Person And Virtual Settings
DateThursday, Sep. 24, 2020
Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020
Time3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
For questions, contact [email protected]
This event can now be brought to your school virtually!
Please contact Canyon PD to learn about more options https://bit.ly/CPDinquiry.
During this three-part online learning series, participants will reflect on their current classroom management practices and their effectiveness in the area of relationship building. Our expert facilitator will provide classroom management strategies and techniques that are easy to implement and aligned to the needs of your teachers. Throughout the training, teachers will engage in role play based on real classroom situations to aid them in developing confidence in their newfound tools. When they return to the classroom, they will be invigorated and possess a new set of strategies for effective management.
- Reflect on the correlation between effective classroom management and student learning.
- Learn new strategies to create a learning environment that fosters and supports relationships between the
teacher and students.
- Explore new strategies and routines to create a learning environment that supports individual and
- Practice using the strategies introduced during the session by engaging in role place based on real
- Sept. 24
- Oct. 8
- Nov. 19
- 3:30 – 5:30 pm (MST – AZ Time)
Professional Development Hours: 6
- $150 per person
- $400 for a team of three from same district/school (10% discount)