Blended Learning for Today’s Classrooms Event
DateThursday, Aug. 20, 2020
Thursday, Sep. 3, 2020
Time3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
For questions, contact [email protected]
- This event has passed.
Event is now Closed
This event can now be brought to your school virtually!
Please contact Canyon PD to learn about more options https://bit.ly/CPDinquiry.
K12 teachers are invited to learn how to seamlessly transition instruction from in-person to virtual environments providing students with purpose to complete tasks that lead to mastery of content. Identify the latest research in the field of virtual instruction, asynchronous and synchronous content delivery and how to motivate online learners. Interact with participants in an active, online workshop that will leave you invigorated and ready to effect change in the virtual classroom.
- Interactively discuss and identify successes and challenges relative to virtual instruction.
- Learn how to highlight the purpose of learning in virtual environments through brain-based learning strategies.
- Practice at least two technology tools that encourage consistent participation of online learners.
- Know when to employ asynchronous vs. synchronous strategies for optimal student engagement over time.
- Aug. 20
- Aug. 27
- Sept. 3
Times: 3 – 5 pm (MST – AZ Time)
Professional Development Hours: 6
- $150 per person
- $400 for a team of three from same district/school (10% discount)