DateMonday, Jun. 13, 2022
Friday, Jul. 22, 2022
Time8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
AlgebraArch is a FREE opportunity for students that are entering an upcoming fall term at GCU to move ahead to a higher math course. This program is not a substitute for the actual placement exam but gives students a solid foundation for what they might expect.
High school students all start with a basic level of algebra knowledge, but when students take our mathematics or algebra placement exam, they may not place in the level of math that they expect. AlgebraArch gives students the opportunity to work for two weeks with GCU math faculty to refresh their previous math knowledge.
Students can also meet with their peers to make lasting relationships and will have regular check-ins.
This is a great way to move on to MAT-144, MAT-154 or higher in a stress-free environment!
Sign up for AlgebraArch at NO cost to you!
- Review your math placement exam score
- Strengthen your math placement exam skills
- Fill in your math skill gaps and figure out what areas you need to focus on
Two sessions of 50 students each
2022 Program Dates:
- Session 1: June 13 – 24, Monday – Friday (Zoom: 1 – 3 pm Arizona Time)
- Session 2: July 11 – 22, Monday – Friday (In person: 1 – 3 pm, GCU Math Center, Building 16, Rooms 202 and 204)
Questions? Contact Andrew Lazok at [email protected].