ACT and SAT Test Prep
DateSaturday, Mar. 24, 2018
Saturday, Apr. 28, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona 85017
Time12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- This event has passed.
The GCU Learning Lounge® is offering a six-week ACT and SAT prep course for high school juniors and seniors. Familiarize yourself with the ACT and/or SAT, review your high school coursework and prepare to improve your test scores if you’ve already taken one of these exams.
You will learn:
- What to expect on test day: preparation and procedures
- Test-taking strategies in the context of course content
- What each test will measure by topic
- Types of questions to expect
- Ideas for how to approach test questions
- Short testing sprints leading up to a full-length practice test
- Error analysis
GCU’s learning advocates (LEADs) have taken the ACT or SAT and are trained in discussing proper methodologies and subject-specific test-taking strategies to help you create a personalized study plan, track your progress and more!
RSVP for this free course today!